Good morning and welcome to my blog. Today I am over at the OSAT Thank You Blog Hop. This month our theme is “Thank You”.
Here is what I made for this theme
I just recently purchased this stamp by Penny Black and wanted to use it for my card. I started with a Whisper White card base. Next I took a piece of Tim Holtz glossy paper and sponged the following colors from top to bottom: Marina Mist, YoYo Yellow. Real Red, Basic Black, Going Gray and Old Olive. Next I stamped the tree image in Stazon black and then highlighted the snow dust with a gelly roll glitter pen. For the frame I used my MFT rectangle dies to create a bordering frame. To finish I stamped the sentiment from Another Thank You on the bottom right of the frame.
For my project I made Candy Poppers
To make these I used a piece of Kraft cardstock measuring 5 1/2 X 8 and stamped the Hardwood background stamp to cover it completely. Next I cut 1/2 notches along the 8 inch side on both sides. Now you roll the paper on the 5 1/2 inch side until it’s completely rolled up. Using a hot glue gun glue the long side down to secure your roll and then starting with either end fold your notches in glueing as you go until all notches are folded and glued. Now fill your popper with candy and then repeat the same steps to close this end. To finish mine I stamped the sentiment from Sassy Salutations on a piece of Kraft cardstock and then punched out using the Dog Tag punch. I glued that down to a piece of textured brown cardstock and fussy cut to create a border. Next I punched a hole and used a piece of twine to thread through the hole and wrap around my 3 poppers.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my creations this month. Take a few minutes and hop along and see what everyone has created this month! Next in the hop is Maggie and you can click the link below to get to her blog
1. Ginger – You are here 🙂
5. AJ – http://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-thank-you.html
6. Raquelle – http://ladyandherstamps.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-thank-you-theme.html
7. Wynne – http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-thank-you-blog-hop.html
9. Justin – http://wp.me/p5dZez-4L1
10. Renee – http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-december-blog-hop-thank-you.html
11. Dena – http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-thank-yous.html
13. Tina Riddle – http://www.tinascropshop.com/2015/12/osat-blog-hoppers-thank-you.html
14. Megan Thompson – http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-thank-you.html
15. Kim Smith – http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-december-blog-hop-thank-you.html
16. Lori – http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-a-holiday-thank-you.html